From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 2015 15:51:23 -0500
For tom and anyone else who is interested: since I have BestBuy's tech
support plan, I spoke with Jake of their geek squad, and he took over my
computer to see what was happening.  He thought it might be the Adware virus
which he says often plays ads through your speakers, but when he looked at
Webroot Security and did a scan it revealed no active threats.  He did turn
my pop up blocker from medium to high which we hope will solve this problem.
He also made sure I had the most current updates for Webroot security.  I
don't recall the program Tom is thinking of adding.
Harvey