Date:
Tue, 26 May 2015 16:31:53 -0400
Dan,

We have the Lifesource UA-1030T Talking Blood Pressure Monitorwhich appears to be quite accurate.  It has a different arm cuff which is easier to manage.
They do have different sizes of the cuff that you have to order from Lifesource if you don't like the standard one.

It has memory, but not two separate memories as the one from Maxiadis has; but we didn't find the Maxiaids to be as accurate.

Steve