From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 May 2015 07:57:14 -0500
John,
A couple of officers i know a bit have told me that they don't like
the new system - audio is difficult to understand.  Wit my hearing
aids I probably won't be nuts about it, either!
Our cops use the old 470 analog repeater to chat among themselves,
but dispatch and official stuff is done on the trunked system.