From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 6 May 2015 10:36:10 +1200
Hi!

Yep, it's the classic catch 22. Environments like concerts are not healthy
for the dog, but then without the dog, how else would you get there? I
solved that delimma the old fashond way. Went back to a cane and no regrets
about that. Having a dog wasn't without benefits. Great chick magnet back in
my younger days, but I got over that, too, hi hi.

In these parts, they seem to have trouble finding enough blind people to
work the dogs, if some of the stuff I've seen can even make sense. I was
once travelling with a group in Wellington and a fellow passenger was
advising the taxi driver about navigating the city traffic quite
efficiently, with guide dog at her feet. It's enough to make my head shake.

I am not unsympathetic, but trying to make sense of something that just
won't.

73,
Dave