From:
Michael Dane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 May 2015 12:59:42 -0700
	Hi Mike,

I have been using a Android for the past 7 years.  My current driver and
everyday work horse is the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
This particular handset comes with a removable battery, 32 GB of internal
memory, and a SD card slot for added external storage.  I purchased a 128
GB card and have apps, books, music and radio manuals. The manuals are for
all of the radios located in our local EOC as well as in the mobile
communications trailer.
It's fast, but best of all, its highly configurable.
 A friend and I are currently working on a app that  would enable talkback
to read out the display screens of  different radios.  Slow going so far,
but hopefully we'll get there...
Well... hopefully in my life time that is!! Grinn.

Be aware that there will be a learning curve.  But just hang in there and
with patients and a bit of practice with the gestures you can become quite
proficient with the Android  device that you choose.
You know, 7 years ago I swore that I would never own or use a smart phone.
My, my, how things have changed.  Wouldn't leave home without it now.  By
the way, the GPS on this device is just super.  I depend on it whether I'm
on land or out at sea.

If I can be of any assistance to you, please get in touch with me and I'll
help in any way that I can.  Well... try my best to keep you from pulling
out all of your hair,  screaming out obscenities, or forcibly introducing
it to a nearby wall during the learning process. lol

My contact info is:

You'll beable to reach me at both email addresses or if you prefer by
phone, the number to my mobile is: (541: 921-1415)

Good luck and all the best.
73:

Michael Dane:
W7ALX: