From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 2015 17:33:42 -0400
Mike,

The hampod works with several Elecraft rigs including the KX3 and the K3. I
assume you are aware that the KX3 is, by itself, a QRP rig that runs up to
12 watts, although you can get an external amp for it which I think is what
Jim is doing. I have a K3 and am a big fan of Elecraft gear. Most of the
time, Elecraft radios must be bought directly from Elecraft in California,
but if you're going to Dayton, you'll certainly be able to see and buy them
there. But be advised, there will likely be a long line at their booth. Good
luck and 73. Lou  WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations