From:
Fred Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 2015 15:38:45 -0400
 I spent 3 years in Japan with the US military.  Much of my time was in
Tokyo working at the old General Mcarthur headquarters.  General Lemnitzer
was commander of all US troops in the far east and I was sergeant of the
guard at his house.  Japan is a very interesting and colorful place and I
enjoyed my stay there very much.     The Japanese are a very polite and
friendly people..