From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 2015 20:59:06 -0700
Well, I thought that all was well when Siri came back to work.  The next
thing that happened was that the screen went completely blank.  In addition
to the screen failure, the finger print reader quit working.  Off to the
Verizon store I go with my non-functioning phone.  I was in the store for 2
hours while the personnel attempted to bring my phone back to life.  The
bottom line is that they have to replace my phone with a new one.  Since I
made the mistake of buying the phone from Verizon thru their 800 number,
they have to ship me a replacement, instead of the store being able to
replace it on the spot.  I will get the new phone by next Tuesday.  Good
thing that I don't really need it, Hi.

Alan - N7MIT

Alan R. Downing

Phoenix, AZ