From:
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 2015 08:11:30 -0500
Alan, this has been an irritation to me also. However, in most cases, if you
hold down the round button on the bottom center of your phone while you are
dictating your message, it will allow you to talk longer. I find that you
have to think about what you are going to say before you begin to dictate
into the phone, and frankly, it takes a little practice. I also say all of
the punctuation, such as: period, comma, etc., but if I say the word:
exclamation, instead of: exclamation point, it will write the word
exclamation, rather than the punctuation mark that I want it to use.

Ron, K8HSY