From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2015 10:53:03 -0600
Ron, I have a meter built by RF Applications, P 2000 C W which reads s w r,
forward power and peak power.  Also it sends the letter V if the s w r gets
up to 3 to 1 to alert you if something goes wrong and this is adjustable. by
holding one of the buttons on the control unit it sends dits in C W and as
you adjust your tuner, the closer you get to 1 to 1 the dits get closer
together and then the tone is steady when resonant.  The reading are all in
c w and the speed is adjustable from very slow, like 5 w p m to probably 50
or more.  If you Google the company it says the product, info  was acquired
by Array Solutions but they are out of production.  You might try calling
them, I hear they are helphful. I love this meter. 73 ED     K7UC