From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 2015 01:05:11 -0600
It will depend somewhat on the age of the stuff and how long it's been up in
the air.
A rotator like that in good shape should bring you about $250 to $300 at a
hamfest/flee market.
If the beam is in really good shape with all hardware and not bent or
otherwise damaged, you could look for $400...less if it is more than say 10
years old...again, hamfest and flee markets will naturally yield a value of
what the highest amount someone will pay for the stuff...so while you might
want say $700 for both rotator and antenna, you might only get a high offer
of $500 for instance.
Remember, hams are cheap.  It would be difficult to sell the beam on Ebay,
though the rotator might sell for close to what you want for it on ebay.
Look at new prices, then take 50 per cent off, and another percent a year
for the time you've had it.

73
Colin, V A6BKX