From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 2015 10:21:35 -0500
Hi,

Our local repeater club just ordered the new Yaesu System Fusion DR1-X
repeater.  The mobile Yaesu rig that will do C4FM digital is the
FTM400DR and a voice board is available for that model.  It will
announce your call when you turn it on and will also tell you the
frequency your tuned to, but it will not tell you much else.  C4FM
sounds much better than DStar.  I don't know how it compares to DMR, but
anything is better than DStar.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]