From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2015 16:21:08 -0800
Welcome to both you new guys.  It's a great list and an extremely
valuable resource about off topic stuff long as your delete
finger can stand the strain.  One thing to try and keep in mind
is, when you are writing about something or, especially replying,
please make sure the subject line accurately reflects the content
of your email.  So often the subject line does not change, but
the body of the email changes radically.  Anyway, I'm the the
moderator so I shouldn't mention stuff like that, but let me give
you a big welcome to this great list.  73, Jim WA6EKS