Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 2015 17:04:19 +1200
7bit
From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Phil!

Deinteily not a big curve between them. They have done a nice job making the
620 talk out of the box, so no hastle there either.

Perhaps Lloyd could comment about the companion software for it. I just
figured it was inaccessible so haven't bothered with it. Windows sees it as
another drive so you can sample what you want if you're in any doubt about
what you're copying off it.

I also think the buttons are easy to distinguish by touch, though they are
small buttons. That's an area they've improved compared to earlier Olympus
units. I would expect you will have it through the paces in a short time.

73,
Dave