Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 2015 21:48:52 -0400
7bit
From:
"Jim Kutsch, KY2D" <[log in to unmask]>
Alan,
Agreed. I looked at that and considered it. However, what I ended up with is
both accessible and also fully automatic. With a USB connection to the PC,
the heading is set based on the call sign entered in the logging program.
That seemed better than a not integrated but accessible rotor where I still
had to look up the needed beam heading then set it manually.

I'll write it all up in part 3.

73, Jim