ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2014 06:13:01 -0500
My late husband use to use lots of sugar in his coffee.  In fact, he use to
put coffee in his sugar.  When I first took him to be examined for his
mental deterioration it was established he was pre diabetic.  He was
prescribed an oral  drug to lower his blood sugar.  When he became so ill he
could no longer determine what it was he wanted to eat, nor was able to get
food for himself safely, I fed him no sugar at all.  Or the little which was
found in canned things I might occasionally feed him, and the sugar found in
milk and fruits.  When next he was tested for blood sugar, it was determined
he required no drugs to maintain a normal blood sugar level.  So, my
suggestion would be not to eat sugar at all, save what is found in fruits
and vegetables.