ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2015 11:35:31 -0600
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Dear Rhonda,

Thanks so much.

I'm so very glad that Vernon is feeling good, and he has a very
positive attitude.

It's me that is more scared than anything. He says he's not worried
about any of it.

I just wish he new Jesus as His Savior.

This morning they played Judy Collins Rendition of Amazing Grace on the radio.

I jumpped up from my chair and went to his desk where he was and
quietly prayed for his salvation. I wrapped my arms around him, and
prayed for him silently.

I told him to listen to the words to that song.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Lovings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.