Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2014 07:49:23 -0800

Special announcement to all supporters and members of Gluten Intolerance
Group of Eastern Montana (GIG)

It is a great privilege for me to announce to all of you our program for
February's meeting. It was our wish that you should know in plenty of time
in advance so you can now make preparations in clearing your calendar to
attend. Our meetings provide "good fellowship, good food, and good
educational opportunities." Of course we encourage you to bring your spouse
and other family members as well. This meeting will be held in the church's
gym (social hall upstairs). Please read below for details. If you have
questions I can always be reached on my cell: 406-794-5572. I hope to see
you there!! Thanks, Carl

Our February meeting features tasty ways to learn more about living gluten
free!!

Saturday, February 1st, 2014, 10:00 am

Learn more about living with gluten intolerance, enjoy gluten free
refreshments, and meet friendly folks who understand the issues.

Abby's Catering Company

Abby and Tom Hinthorne, Billings, Montana

Abby and Tom will share tips and stories from their years of experience in
preparing and serving delicious food.

Breeze Brown, MS, RD

Breeze Bars, Boulder, Colorado

Breeze, the founder of Breeze Bars, will be talking about Gluten Free
Certification.

Our meeting location is:

First Presbyterian Church, corner of 13th St. W. and Poly Dr.

Questions? support ? information ? understanding

Contact Carl  406-656-9492

*******
*******