From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2015 23:01:01 -0500
Richard,

Not much to go on from the description.  I'd still be concerned about adding
the length of the connector to what's connected to the radio.  Have you had
problems with SMA connectors breaking?  If not, then I wouldn't spend money
on this device.  However, it might be worth the $5 just to satisfy your
curiosity.  We can speculate all day, but you won't know for sure unless you
try one.  Maybe you should just buy one and keep it in your junk box just in
case.

Steve