From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2015 12:16:54 -0800
I have a very old light sensor I got from maybe the SF
Lighthouse.  It's a small molded plastic thing into which you
plug a nine volt battery which becomes the handle.  The unit has
a knob and can be used either as a passive light probe or can get
feedback from a small light that radiates from the same lense
that receives light.  I never figured out the uses for that but
maybe it was a primative way to figure out colors.  Jim WA6EKS