From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 6 May 2015 16:02:39 +1200
Hi all!

Just my opinion here, and I know that doesn't count for much, but I'm
beginning to think this Victor Stream 2 will become a doorstop sooner than
later.

I was alerted to the existence of an update for it yesterday, so I had no
problem updating the firmware to version 4.5.12, but successful though I was
with that, since I did that, I haven't been able to either move podcast
episodes to the SD card or delete them. If I try either operation, it keeps
gsying please wait, 99 percent and repeating itself.

I've done the reset and I've recreated the profile. I know there is a
command for clearing the internal memory, but of course, they don't document
that because they don't want people doing it by accident, not that anyone
would. I'm past the point of caring what data gets lost, but it's ridiculous
when users become unintentional beta testers like this.

73,
Dave

David Allen, Director
Blind-Sight Limited
For computer training and support world-wide, equipment or braille
production please contact me through any of the following ways:
Email: [log in to unmask]
Telephone: 64-3-455-7694 (Home)
64-27-224-5489 (Mobile)
PO Box 9046