From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 5 May 2015 09:38:17 -0500
The cane explains everything.
I ask somebody to help me find an usher.
The best help I have ever gotten is at Miller Park, they are excellent!!!
I also clear the system before the show starts, and don't injest any liquids
until it is over.
That is except for Miller Park.
See the great help, and the way the Brewers have been playing, many beers
are necessary!!!