From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Apr 2015 15:11:40 -0400
All true, Russ. I love those apps on my iPhone. I really did enjoy having a separate player that didn't kill my phone battery to read with, though. Still, how HW handles my case will determine whether or not I get another player from them. I may just get external batteries and have done with them.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194