From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 2015 16:47:00 -0400
Welcome to the list, Lisa.

You will find lots of friendly and knowledgeable people here, with lots of
good info and occasionally some good fun to share.

If you have any questions about the various aspects of ham radio, please
don't hesitate to ask.

Sometimes, we do get a bit off topic, but we have learned much about each
other that way, so, in my view, it's a good thing, so long as it doesn't get
too carried away.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI