From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 2015 21:03:19 -0400
Steve:

That may have been me, since, at one time, a few of the guys in our local
club were interested in trying to design replacements for the original
meters.  However, they have since moved on, and nothing ever came of it.

At the time, though, Duane from LDG was very happy to share the schematics,
and I'm now sorry I didn't obtain them directly from him.

I don't know if Duane is still there, but it may be worth a call just to
find out if nothing else.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ