From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2015 08:46:31 -0600
There was a time, back in the day when memory management and rig
programming were, to say the least difficult.  I owned the first dual
band Yaesu handheld, well over thirty years ago and never learned to
program the damned thing!!  And some of the early Icom handhelds had
different memory restrictions for frequency storage, depending on the
channel.  They've come a long way baby!!