From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2015 16:00:24 -0800
Man, this can get really cornfuzing! Maybe it's better not to
know everything this rig can do.  Seriously, it's fun to learn
new stuff about the rigs.  Jim WA6EKS

 From: Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Date sent: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 08:19:27 -0500
 Subject: Re: Issue with muting or listening to both VFO's on the
 TMV71A

 Jim:

 If you don't want the receive on the second VFO to be muted
while
 using the
 dominant VFO, press the function key, plus the TX power button
 till you hear
 the low beep.  The TX power button is the third one in from the
 two VFO and
 squelch controls.

 Does this help?

 Tom Behler: KB8TYJ