From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2015 18:12:36 -0700
works great with JFW and internet explorer too...I use google spread sheets,
google docs and google drive for work every day.
Use the control Z command to turn on forms mode is it? within the spread
sheets, and alt plus shift plus F to access the menu bars.\It's no where
near perfect, but usable.
There is much written in tutorials and articles on google help on using JFW
and other screen readers with the various google apps.
I manage to edit spread sheets and docs and read them as needed.  It does
seem to depend upon which version of JFW you have as well since JFW 14 seems
to function better with the spread sheets than jfw15.
I haven't tried NVDA and firefox...mostly because firefox is awful to begin
with and NVDA is foreign to me as yet.
So, these are my experiences and observations, take them for what they're
worth.
73
Colin, V A6BKX