From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2015 17:09:40 -0700
Colin, and others,

When I first bought redwhiteandblue.org, a guy called me and tried selling
me redwhiteandblue.com for 500 dollars.  I told him I didn't need .COM for
what I was doing.  Then someone bought it and then it fell off the grid and
they recently contacted me and wanted 69,000 dollars for the .COM version.
No fooling.

Phil.
K0NX