Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2015 15:32:06 -0500
7bit
From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Jim,

I believe I got it many years ago from Ann Morris Enterprises. Its a
triangular plastic case with a velcro square stuck to the back in case you
want to fasten it to something. It has a philips screw on one side to hold
the 2 sides of the case together. On the top, there is a plastic tube about
1/4 inch long that limits the light that reaches the sensor so yes, I'd say
it should work well with lights that are closely spaced because you can put
it right up against a light and that tube shields it from surrounding light
sources. it works terific on the audio board lights I need to check. Trouble
is, i doubt you can get it anymore. In fact, I didn't see any light sensors
in the places I looked. They used to be readily available. lou  WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: