ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 2015 13:49:34 -0700
Everett went to the emergency room last night and they did a scan for blood
clots in his legs.  It was clear but they gave him stronger pain meds and it
helped a lot.  He only awakened once last night so he is much better today.
I don't know which program they used to go from windows to the mac because
there are several parallel software programs to be used.  They may have put
boot camp software on which means you have to shut down the computer and
reboot to bring up the other operating system.  You might be able to find
out by calling the place where you made your purchase.  Let me know what you
find out.

Phil.