ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2014 08:28:09 -0500
Hi David and Everyone,

I do agree with you.

Do you know from what I've heard, that if you are blind, and if you
have a hearing problem, and you wear hearing aids, you can get a free
new computer. Now, I know a lady who is blind, and has been wearing
hearing aids for years, and she gets her new computers for free. What
do you think of that?

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.