ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2014 10:18:35 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I just found out that the movie called Son Of God will be available
in the stores on June 3rd  on DVD and BlueRay DVD. I'm going to buy
it! On the BlueRay discs is the Audio described as well. I can't wait.

The BlueRay combo comes with 2 DVD's one is BlueRay DVD, and the
other DVD is just a regular one, and then it comes with a download
code to watch it online.

I want to get the Son Of God  audio book, as well, and it's on
Christian Audio's web site.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.