From:
"Dr. Ronald E. Milliman]\\\\`" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2015 20:32:41 -0600
Albert, to delete an app, go to the iPhone's screen that the ap is on, and
swipe through your apps until you locate the one you want to delete. Press
and hold the app's icon until it begins to jiggle. Release the icon and then
tap the "X" icon to delete the app. Press the "Home" button to save your
changes and return to the Home screen.

Ron, K8HSY