From:
Andy Baracco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2015 20:04:00 -0800
i recall reading about one from Oregon Scientific. It does involve using a
PC, but I have heard of blind people using it with JAWS.

Andy

From: Matthew Chao <[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date sent: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 21:10:40 -0500
Subject: Accessible Weather Stations

Hi, Folks.  I'm looking to get a weather station and possibly
become
involved in the SkyWarn program.  My question is: has anyone
recently
set up a weather station, and if so, how accessible and easy was
it
to set up and operate?  am loking at the Davis weather stations,
specifically the Advantage Vue wireless series.  Any info on your
experiences would be greatly appreciated.  All the above said,
however, I'm flexible and will look at others as long as they are
accessible, easy to use and set up.  Thanks in advance.--Matt,
N1IBB.

I'm not wearing a diaper, so don't try to change me.