From:
howard kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 2015 11:41:05 -0500
Rick did a great job.  As I think of it, he could probably build things for
anybody else on this list to.
Shipping wouldn't be to bad.
He has been working with his hands since he was five.  He lost the rest of
his eyesight 5 years ago.
No fancy rehab center, he just kept on using his power tools and being
creative.
He gave me a drink stand, which has a slot for the handle of a coffee cup
built in to it.
Coffe cups, beer mugs, rocks glasses, they all fit.  I fvolunteered to
research this.

logging, take a look at n3fjp.com

I know the software has glitches at times, but overall, I think it works
extremely well for what it tries to accomplish.

At the current time, I'm using an old Windows XP laptop and Jaws here for
logging, although this summer, I'm thinking of upgrading to a Windows 7
logging computer.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ