From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 2015 16:25:07 -0400
Ron,

About 2 years ago, I bought a small sdr board from Japan that I never
could get to work.  I did hear wwv on it, but I could never get the
driver to work properly and I finally gave up on it and sent it to a
friend on the other side of Michigan.  He got it to work once and gave
up on it because it was just too fussy and not reliable.

These new USB SDR units are supposed to work as soon as you load the
drivers and work well.  The only advantage of the HackRF is that it will
also transmit, but I'd rather listen than talk anyway.

I don't use the fish, but I do use NVDA and Win-Eyes.  I hope I can get
it working!

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]