Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2015 23:13:06 +0100
60W is enough drive to get 550-600W from the amp. Use the ALC. Just ask assistance to adjust it once. The ALC is there to make sure you'll not overdrive the amp. You can for example set the ALC to limit your radio to max 60W. It means if you turn up your radio to 100 or 200W then the ALC will limit yuor power to 60W when turn on the amp. It's a good way to make sure never to damage the amp if you forgot to turn down the power on the radio.

OZ0TE Jacob
Skype-ID: Jacob-DK