From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 2015 09:10:41 -0500
Oriano:

I bought an Omega multi-meter back in 2003 which has worked very well for
me.  However, they are several hundred dollars, and I'm not sure if they are
made with speech output any more.

For a while, I think there was a much cheaper one on the market, produced by
a company in Canada, but I haven't heard much about the availability of that
one lately.

Hopefully, others on the list can provide more updated information than I
can on the Canadian product.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ