From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2015 21:03:37 -0500
Thanks for the encouragement, John.

I was thinking about it today, and I have never spent quite this much money
on new ham gear all at once, so this is a very major upgrade to my home
station here.

I did purchase the 10 and 12-meter modification kit for the ALS600, so I
hope it is fairly easy to install.

I'm lucky, in that my XYL is a sighted ham, so hopefully, between the two of
us, we'll be successful without smoking anything.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ