From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2015 18:45:39 -0500
Hi Dave,

I guess the old rule that you copy what was sent applies here.

This is from the ARRL rules page for this contest:

4.2. DX stations send signal report and power (number or abbreviation
indicating approximate transmitter output power)

So I don't think it matters if the DX station sends K or KW.

Also ATT is 100 and ETT is 500.    I'm not real big on the cut numbers,
but  it's a part of the game.

73, hope you had fun, Steve KW3A

.