From:
"Dr. Ronald E. Milliman]\\\\`" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2015 23:22:57 -0600
Alan, why in the world did you and your buddy Stan decide on such a cheap
box? My box is much nicer than that! Of course, it cost me for the better
quality box. I ended up paying $18,495 for it once all of the smart house
electronics were incorporated. Alan, you and Stan, might want to re-think
going that cheap box rout and step up to the higher quality box like I
purchased. <lol>

Ron, K8HSY