From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2015 13:00:28 -0330
Lloyd:

No need to drop the Yaesu here. LOL
The 950 is a very nice rig and I'm sure will go down as 1 of Yaesu's classics.
The audio from that rig is excellent and I've worked a number of them. 1 of the front runners should I get a modern rig the spring.
May see if can get 2 of them for the remote station again. LOL I love Yaesu and even though they're not the most blind friendly folks, if you can work around it, Yaesu rules. LOL
Ford? Dodge Chev right? LOL

73:
Mike DE VO1AX