Sun, 11 Jan 2015 13:04:03 -0500
I got a three-pack of them from Amazon.  Here is a five-pack of one-footers
for $11
http://www.amazon.com/1-Foot-Extension-Power-Cable-5-Pack/dp/B000CRFOMK/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1420999248&sr=8-7&keywords=outlet+extender

I think I've used the three I had permanently; so even if you only need one
now, you'll be surprised how often you will need another one.  I had the
same issue with my new fridge trying to share an outlet with something else;
and I needed a little extension for my bidet because its cord was on the far
side from the wall.

Steve, K8SP

----- Original Message -----
From: Lou Kolb
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2015 7:38 PM
Subject: 3-prong AC adaptor

I have a power strip with a right-angle plug on it that won't plug into the
baseboard outlet it needs to go in to because of another right-angle plug
pointing the other way. I've heard there are 6-inch long cables with a
3-prong male plug on one and a female plug on the other but I haven't found
any yet. Anyone know where I can get one? Thanks and 73. lou  WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: