From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2015 12:09:23 -0600
Well said Colin.  I think that most of us on this list have done what
we had to in order to survive and prosper.  Easy, never; possible,
usually.  Mobility is and will continue to be one of the big ones;
with the best o&m skill sets and the best dogs in the world, it's not
the same as jumping in the car and doing what you want.  I've faced
job discrimination all of my working life but have managed to have
good jobs and had a good career in several different areas.  And from
an old guys' synical position I don't think that the ADA has done a
hell of a lot to improve anything.  And at the end of the day, it's
all been pretty good.