From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2015 12:03:30 -0500
Eric,

Once you have set the power, just hit the power button to exit and the
setting is saved.

Everybody uses their pf keys different.  Here is how I have mine set:

menu 79 set to 201
This is pf "A" which is just to the left of the power button.   Set to
201 gives  S meter while in RX and power output in TX.

menu 80 set to 202
This is pf "B" which is  the rightmost of the 2 keys above the number
pad.  If set to  202, this does nothing in RX, but gives swr, alc, or
compression in and out while in TX.   A short press on the drv/meter key
(just to the left of pf"B", will toggle these functions.

If set up this way, you will need to  hit the "enter" key twice to get
frequency readout.  you also need to have TX monitor turned off to get
any voice announcements in TX (power, swr, alc, comp).

73, Steve   KW3A