Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 2015 15:20:47 -0500
7bit
From:
"Dr. Ronald E. Milliman]\\\\`" <[log in to unmask]>
Tom, If I find out anything useful, I'll be glad to share it with you. So
far, I haven't received anything from anyone. My research reveals the prices
for such antennas varies all over from around $150 up to about $800, and
even then, you usually have to purchase some kind of mounting bracket and
put down radials, the more, the better. I'm just considering this as an
option in case my stealth loop doesn't work.

Do you have your new rig operational now, and if so, how is it working for
you?

Ron, K8HSY