ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2015 19:18:10 -0500
hi i have to agree  with john on this actually personally i don't have
any evidence that these storries are actually true that is just my
personal opinion and i won't believe everything i read inless it is
the bible itself that is just me though. personally i believe the
bible has final authority.  i just want to be careful and allow god to
show me what is true and what isn't.  just reading it in a book is not
enough for me to prove that these things actually happened. the book
called 23 minutes in hell i did not care for  we studied it in sunday
school class and i was greatly desterbed after hearing that book the
first two chapters especially and i was scared to no end. so i just
was really edgy and things that week especially what got me about that
book was the detailed descriptions of the demons throwing the guy
against the wall and him feeling the hot bottomeless pit.  the thing i
am trying to say is this we all can get some pretty wild dreams and
yes vivit ones at that but do i go out and write a book on these
dreams no absolutely not.  i don't know the exact words but i was
listening to a radio broad cast and he brought up the heaven type
stuff this is a local pastor actually. but anyway and  there is
scripture in the bible  that only one that has been to heaven is jesus
 something like that anyway now i can't remember the scripture off
hand or where it is found as it is a few months ago actually it was
something like no man has been to heaven  except he himself jesus
meaning that is. I have had email contact with this baptist pastor in
fact and i personally find him great to listen to.  if and when i can
find this scripture i would be glad to share verse and reference  or
something like that. all i know this scripture was in new testament.