ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 23 May 2014 17:18:11 -0400
so phil  and  i  just wanted to say first off  thanks for writing to
me  on list here on list.  also  phil i want to see what your take you
may or may not answer onlist as to how you feel on this.
 do you think  it would be of bennifit for me to be in town so at
least i can  walk down the street to do things  and  be in a center
that i can access  needs do you feel it would be some what easier in a
city.  like it wou ld be easier especially if things are in walking
distance  but  just wndering i feel like i need to do something it
does me no good sitting around.  what is your take on nfb centers  do
you feel they do any good  just wondering.  i just feel like i would
want to do something more than what i am doing now