From:
Brian Horst <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 25 Jul 2015 10:47:37 -0700
Good morning,

I cannot speak to the new BridgeCom HT's or mobiles but I do have and
operate their UHF and 220mhz repeaters.  They seem to be quite good and have
been getting heavy usage here in western Washington.

Tim is their marketing guy for amateur radio and I am sure would welcome
your questions.  I have also worked with Ron on firmware upgrades for the
repeaters along with some other guys who are blind repeater operators and
Ron and Tim have been very responsive.

There is your two bits worth!

Brian, k5in